Terms and Conditions
Superloop Home Broadband Referral Competition 2021 for Superloop Existing Customers.
- The Superloop Home Broadband Referral Competition 2021 offers the opportunity to all existing Superloop Home Broadband customers (NBN and Fixed Wireless) who introduce new customers to Superloop Home Broadband a chance to win an Xbox Series S 512GB Console (valued at $450) as the 1st Prize; and for the 2nd Prize, an eero 6 (WiFi Router) or a Chromecast (if your premise does not have FTTP/HFC then you have the option to go for a Chromecast).
- This Competition is available from 15 June 2021 until midnight AEDST 15 July 2021 (Competition Period). No entries will be accepted after this time. Superloop may withdraw the Competition at any time without notice.
- By participating for the Competition, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- Superloop may change these Terms and Conditions at any time.
- To enter, customers must, during the Competition Period:
- Entrants must be over the age of 18 years residing in Australia and be an existing NBN or Fixed Wireless customer of Superloop.
- Entrants must not be employed by Superloop or its related entities.
- Refer friends and family to Superloop for your chance to win.
- Refer friends and family via members area (log into the Superloop Members Area and go to the service referrals page to receive your referral code. Send your unique referral code to the referee you wish to invite to become a Superloop member). Once the referee uses your referral code to sign up for any Superloop NBN or Fixed wireless plan you receive 10% off (up to $10) your internet bill for the next 6 months.
- The more people sign up, the more discounts you get. But you can’t get more than 100% off your bill.
- If Superloop determines that you have the highest number of referrals, you will win an Xbox Series S 512GB Console (valued at $450) as the 1st Prize. For the second highest number of referrals, you stand a chance to win either an eero 6 (WiFi Router) or a Chromecast (if your premise does not have FTTP/HFC then you have the option to go for a Chromecast).
- The Promoter will judge entries and select winners during the Entry Period.
- Superloop may accept or reject your entry to the competition in its absolute discretion.
How the Competition works
- This Competition: may only be used once per customer and premises; is non-transferable; cannot be used with any other special offer or promotion; and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- This Competition is applicable only for existing residential NBN and Fixed Wireless customers.
- This Competition provides you the opportunity to win an Xbox Series S 512GB Console or an eero 6 (WiFi Router) or a Chromecast (if your premise does not have FTTP/HFC then you have the option to go for a Chromecast) when you refer friends and family to Superloop.
- Superloop will determine who has the highest and second highest number of legitimate referrals, in its absolute discretion and they will win the 1st Prize and 2nd Prize respectively.
- You need to produce your photo ID at the time of prize redemption.
- Please visit https://www.superloop.com/consumer/home-broadband/referral-program.html for more details about the referral program
- Winners will be notified by email or direct message at the time of winning.
- Winners will be published at the Superloop Home Broadband Facebook / Instagram page, during the competition period.
- This Competition is only available in Australia for Superloop residential customers and does not apply to business services.
- All products, offers, and prizes are subject to availability and Superloop reserve the right to change or withdraw offers, prizes, products and services at any time. If the prizes are changed, they will be of equivalent retail value.
- All prices include GST.
- Superloop makes no representations regarding third party products or services.
- Images are for information purposes only and the following are trademarks of Superloop: Superloop and the Superloop logo. Other company, product or service names may be trade or service marks of others.