If you’ve been on a Superloop nbn™ Home Fast 40 100/40 Unlimited or 500GB data plan for at least 3 months (as measured from from 1 March 2021 to 31 July 2021), you can choose to upgrade your connection to the nbn™ Home Superfast 250/25 Unlimited data plan or the Superloop nbn™ Home Ultrafast 1000/50 3TB plan for six months at no extra cost.
- (If you’re not sure what the difference is, see our speed guide here)
- Your speed upgrade options are available in your Superloop Members Area.
- After the six months, your speed and plan will return to your original nbn™ Home Fast 40 100/40 Unlimited or 500GB data plan.
- If you switch to a different plan within the six months of your upgrade, you won’t take the upgrade with you to the new plan.
- The upgrade is only available for selected properties where higher speeds are possible.
Please see below for full terms and conditions.
Terms and Conditions
Superloop NBN 6 Month Plan Upgrade for Existing Customers on a NBN 100/40 Unlimited Plan or Superloop NBN 100/40 500 GB Plan
The Upgrade Offer
- With effect from 1 March 2021, eligible Superloop NBN existing customers who have been on a NBN 100/40 Unlimited Plan or Superloop NBN 100/40 500 GB Plan (“Original Plan”) for at least 3 months will be given an opportunity to opt in for a speed upgrade to Superloop NBN 250/25 Unlimited Plan or Superloop NBN 1000/50 3TB Data Plan (“Free Upgrade Plan”) for no additional cost for a period of 6 months (post service qualification), subject to these terms and conditions.
- This Plan Upgrade Offer is only available for Superloop NBN existing customers from 1 March 2021 until midnight AEDST 31 July 2021. Superloop may withdraw the Offer at any time without notice. By applying for the Offer, you agree to be bound by Superloop’s Standard Form of Agreement available at https://superloop.com/legal/terms/ (SFOA) and these Terms and Conditions. Superloop may change these Terms and Conditions at any time in accordance with the SFOA.
- To be eligible for this Offer, you must:
- Be an existing customer of on an Original Plan for at least 3 months.
- Opt-in to the upgrade offer that you were notified of; and
- Have premises that have an eligible service qualification.
- Superloop may accept or reject your application in its absolute discretion.
How the Upgrade Offer Works
- This Upgrade Offer: may only be used once per customer and premises; is non-transferable; cannot be used with any other special offer or promotion (apart from any 6 month discount promotion which applied to the Original Plan); and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- This Upgrade Offer provides Superloop NBN customers who are currently on an Original Plan for more than 3 months, a notification of an upgrade offer to a Free Upgrade Plan for a period of 6 months, which will be applied by Superloop after customers opt in.
- After 6 months, your plan will revert back to the Original Plan. The details of the Original Plan are set out in our Critical Information Summary and Pricing Schedule available at: https://www.superloop.com/legal/critical-information.html
- If you change your Superloop NBN Plan during the Upgrade period, then the upgrade offer will cease and your service will go back to the Original Plan specifications, as set out in our Critical Information Summary (CIS).
- During this 6-month speed upgrade period, no other terms of your service or applicable discounts will change. All other charges such as upgrades, additional data packs, other internet services, installation and other charges for non-standard installation will continue to apply.
- This upgrade is only available for selected FTTP & HFC premises.
- Actual speeds achieved may vary depending on individual premise infrastructure.
- This Offer is not available in all regions and does not apply to NBN Sky Muster or business services.
- All products and offers are subject to availability and Superloop reserves the right to change or withdraw offers, products and services at any time.
- Superloop makes no representations regarding third party products or services.
- Images are for information purposes only and the following are trademarks of Superloop: Superloop and the Superloop logo. Other company, product or service names may be trade or service marks of others.