When you sign up as a new customer from 1 March 2021 to 31 July 2021 and choose the Superloop nbn™ Home Fast 100/20 Unlimited plan, we’ll auto-upgrade you to the nbn™ Home Superfast 250/25 speeds for the first three months at no extra cost.
- After the three months, your speed and plan will return to the nbn™ Home Fast 100/20 Unlimited speeds.
- If you switch to a different plan within the three months of your upgrade, you won’t take the upgrade with you to the new plan.
- The upgrade is only available for selected FTTP and HFC premises where the higher speeds are possible.
Please see below for full terms and conditions.
Terms and Conditions
Superloop NBN Speed Upgrade Offer for New Residential customers (NBN 100/20 Unlimited Plan)
The Speed Upgrade Offer
- With effect from 1 March 2021, new residential Superloop NBN customers who join Superloop and select the Superloop NBN 100/20 Unlimited plan (“Original Plan”) are offered a speed upgrade to the Superloop NBN 250/25 Unlimited Plan (“Free Upgrade Plan”) for no additional cost for a period of three (3) months (post service qualification), subject to these terms and conditions.
- This Plan Upgrade Offer is only available for new Superloop NBN customers on the Original Plan who join Superloop between 1 March 2021 to midnight AEDST 31 July 2021. Superloop may withdraw the Offer at any time without notice. By applying for the Offer, you agree to be bound by Superloop’s Standard Form of Agreement available at https://superloop.com/legal/terms/ (SFOA) and these Terms and Conditions. Superloop may change these Terms and Conditions at any time in accordance with the SFOA.
Eligibility Criteria (Your application)
- To be eligible for this Offer, you must:
- Be at least 18 years of age with a current Australian residential address;
- Be a new customer of Superloop and sign up for an Original Plan; and
- Provide Superloop with valid credit card details in your name for the duration of your plan regardless of your preferred payment method.
- The speed upgrade is free. Therefore, you are not required to do anything to opt in but eligibility is subject to service qualification at the customer’s premises.
- Superloop may accept or reject your application in its absolute discretion.
How the Speed Upgrade Offer works
- This Upgrade Offer: may only be used once per customer and premises; is non-transferable; cannot be used with any other special offer or promotion (apart from any 6 month discount promotion which applied to the Original Plan); and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- This Upgrade Offer provides new residential Superloop NBN customers on the Original Plan a notification of an upgrade offer to the Free Upgrade Plan for a period of three (3) months, which will be applied by Superloop at the time of eligibility.
- After 3 months, your plan will revert back to the Original Plan. The details of the Original Plan are set out in our Critical Information Summary and Pricing Schedule available at:
- If you change your Superloop NBN Plan during the Upgrade period, then the upgrade offer will cease and your plan will revert to the minimum specification of the Original Plan, as set out in our Critical Information Summary (CIS).
- All other charges such as upgrades, additional data packs, other internet services, installation and other charges for non-standard installation will continue to apply.
- Returning customers [who have previously been with Superloop and already received a six (6) month discount promotion] will not be eligible for a new promotion for a period of twelve (12) months.
- This upgrade is available only for selected FTTP & HFC premises.
- Actual speeds achieved may vary depending on individual premise infrastructure.
- This Offer is not available in all regions and does not apply to NBN Sky Muster or business services.
- All products and offers are subject to availability and Superloop reserves the right to change or withdraw offers, products and services at any time.
- Superloop makes no representations regarding third party products or services.
- Images are for information purposes only and the following are trademarks of Superloop: Superloop and the Superloop logo. Other company, product or service names may be trade or service marks of others