TP-Link Archer A6 Setup Guide
This article explains how to setup and configure your TP-Link Archer A6
Configuring your TP-Link Archer A6
- Ensure the router is turned on and plugged in
- Get a device you can connect to the router with, either by Wi-Fi or ethernet
- Open a web browser on that device and enter 192.168.0.1
- You will be brought to the Quick Setup, first, select your time zone and hit next
- Once you’re on the next page you will have to select the connection type, which should be set to Dynamic IP, then hit next
- The next page will ask if you would like to clone your MAC address, this is not a requirement for our service so should be set to ‘Do not clone’ and hit next
- Now you will have to set your wireless network names and passwords, you may leave these as default if you want. If you do decide to change them however, ensure you leave the “5G” at the end of the 5GHz Wi-Fi, to tell the two apart. Once that’s done hit next.
- You will now have a confirmation page, double check everything that’s there is correct, once you have done so, hit save and your router will now be configured.
Need some assistance setting up your TP-Link Archer A6? Click here to fill out our quick and easy form