How to change your plan in the Member's Area
This article explains how to change the plan your service is on.
If you are unsure how to login to the members area please click here and follow the steps, if you have already logged in to the Superloop Members Area, please continue below.
Changing your plan
- To change your plan, first click on the "My Account" button at the top of the Member's Area main login page.
- Once you have navigated to the billing page you should be able to click on the "Change Plan" button in the middle of the screen.
- Once you have clicked the "Change Plan" button you should be able to see the available plan speed options first of all. Select your desired speed and scroll down to the next step.
- Once you have selected your desired plan speed, you will now be able to select the quota amount desired. Select from the options available and scroll down to the next step.
- Once you have selected your desired quota amount, you will now be able to choose when you would like your plan change to take place. Either from the end of the billing period, or you can choose for it to take place right now. Click the option you'd like and scroll down to the next step
- Once you chosen when you'd like your plan change to occur, you will now get a summary of how the plan change will affect your billing as well as some important points which you must read and accept before confirming.
- If you're happy with all of the changes listed, check the "I acknowledge that:" box and submit the plan change.
Please note that only one mid month plan change can be submitted per billing cycle. You may also need to give your router or modem/router a reboot before noticing the difference in speed.
Want to contact us about changing your plan? Click here to fill out our quick and easy form